If you lead a stressful life, consume too many unhealthy food or drinks, or suffer from a chronic illness or a number of infections, then you need to read this.
When your body is coping with all of these things it can become too acidic. This low pH level can lead to further diseases, inflammation, infections, lack of energy and nausea, and can be extremely bad for your health overall.
However, there is a way to re-alkalize the body – by drinking a simple apple cider vinegar and honey mixture.
This special mixture, which is easy to make yourself with the right ingredients (see instructions below), raises your pH levels and brings your blood back to its natural state. In this state, you are able to fight off germs and ailments, and stay healthy.
Even if your body is suffering from emotional difficulties or environmental constraints, by changing your diet with this drink you can really make a change to your health.
All you need to do is drink the simple apple cider vinegar and honey mixture every morning on an empty stomach, and you will start to feel the effects. Here’s why:
Apple Cider Vinegar
This is a fermented juice made from apples, like apple juice, it has vitamins B1, B2, and B6, as well as vitamin C, pantothenic acid, folic acid, niacin, biotin, and some sodium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
Honey is a natural and sweet syrup that is a by-product of bees’ nectar from flowers. It naturally includes calcium, iron, potassium, copper, and zinc. It also contains vitamin C, thiamine, nicotinic acid, riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid.
The darker the honey is, the better it is for you – as it contains more nutrients.
Benefits of the mixture.
- The reduction of joint pain
- Acid reflux and heartburn treatment
- Cholesterol reduction
- Lowering blood pressure
- Weight loss
- Assisting with digestion and constipation
- Soothing a sore throat
- Boosting energy
- Eliminating bad breath
How to make the apple cider vinegar and honey mixture.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and drink at least 20 minutes before breakfast on an empty stomach.
- You can also drink water afterward if you need help swallowing.
- The Emotions That Might Be Hiding Behind Your Headaches and Migraines - October 8, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why People Prefer the Single Life - October 7, 2016
- How to Use Orange Peels to Make a Powerful Vitamin C Supplement at Home - October 5, 2016
Copyright © 2014-2021 Life Advancer. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.