The crazy battle that’s going on in our head can be a tough one. Try as we might, sometimes the negative thoughts just seem to overwhelm.
As such, our entire life gets affected. Our mood goes down. Our energy levels get slapped and even the people around us change unknowingly.
I know how it feels. Being an angry person, negative thoughts come in out of nowhere and ruins my day. I’ve been working on it and I realized how they are like to come in certain forms and shapes.
Here are 9 everyday negative thoughts you need to throw away to be happy:
1) “He got away with it.”– Ever felt like somebody wronged you and they got away with it?There was no justice, no punishment and only you suffered in the end.
It’s easy to think that our wrongdoers “won” over us, but we need to stop this. Let it go. We don’t need to get even. Remember that life isn’t fair too, so let go of the idea that you want things to go a certain way only.
2) “Just my luck.”– This is when of all days, of all times and of all people, something bad had to happen to you. You then start to wonder what are the odds and why it had to be you. It can be exasperating, but let it go. Sh*t happens. Shrug it off and just move on. You’ll get your better days too where the good stuff happens for seemingly no reason.
3) “She’s just going to say no.”– Or react a certain way you think will happen.
I think we all stress ourselves out too much as we anticipate something undesirable to happen. But how often is this actually true? It’s all in your head. Think about it: How many times has things turned out for the best in the end? So psyche yourself out!
4) “It’s going to be a drag for sure.”– We all have routines. Most commonly, it’s about work. We’re so used to it all that we’re numb to it. Yes, it can be boring, but it’s up to you to innovate and look on the bright side of life. Have some fun now. Your life isn’t meant to be a drag. Change something already! That’s how you get different results.
5) “I’m all alone.”– Well, not just physically. I think that when it comes to our personal issues, we’re very hard on ourselves in the sense that we think we’re the only one going through it as we feel all the pain and frustration inside.
But you really aren’t alone. Everybody has their own issues. Seek comfort in others and ask for help. Others are willing to show their support.
6) “I’m just going to mess up again.”– Whatever challenges you’re about to face, be brave and be strong about it.
Heck, fake the confidence even. You’ll do that much better that way. You’re always improving since you’re already trying. Failure only comes when you stop trying. So do your best. It’s ok. Stop being so hard on yourself already!
7) “I hate
Copyright © 2018 Life Advancer. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,