Did you know that you can have a better smile and whiten your teeth naturally? This home remedy will save you money and give you amazing results.
Many people would love to have super white teeth for that perfect smile. On a serious note, who doesn’t? The sad thing though is that this may not the case. Talk of inevitable conditions and diseases that may destroy the natural look of your teeth; but did you know that you can still reverse the look especially if it just stained?
Well, stained teeth may occur due to various reasons like drinking too much coffee, black tea, or smoking.
Do you doubt this? How about trying out a simple experiment to prove it?
Just try dipping a white cloth every day in coffee and see the change after a few days. Observe the final color then imagine that it is the same way our teeth stain when exposed to caffeine every day.
Dentists recommend brushing teeth and flossing after every meal to help prevent these stains. It is also advisable to rinse the mouth with water after taking drinks or foods that can stain teeth.
If these do not work, then you should be on your way to the dentist to get your smile back to its best! The drawback is that whitening at a dentist could be really expensive but do not worry, there is a perfect home remedy that can save you some bucks and still get you there.
What you will need:
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 Lemon
How to do it:
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of baking powder/soda
- Cut the lemon into two and squeeze out the juice till you get about one tablespoon of the juice
- Add the lemon juice to the baking soda until it is well mixed together.
- Evenly apply the mixture to your teeth and leave it for about three minutes
- Rinse out your mouth with warm water
- Repeat this at list twice a week for better results.
Please Note: Do not use this procedure too often as it could damage your tooth enamel.
Is it that simple to whiten your teeth at home?
You can whiten your teeth completely naturally with this remedy, but don’t forget to regularly visit your dentist in a bid to ensure that you have healthy teeth and the mouth in general.
- 12 Most Endangered Animals in the World That Are Almost Extinct - October 28, 2017
- Artemisinin: a Cancer-Fighting Substance from a Little-Known Chinese Herb - October 15, 2017
- Hydrotherapy: an Amazingly Simple Way to Boost Your Immunity in Just 15 Seconds a Day - October 12, 2017
Copyright © 2014-2021 Life Advancer. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.