The best options health-wise is always the natural route and it doesn’t come better than drinking this natural medicinal drink known as frankincense water.
This medicinal drink-extracted from Boswelllia sacra tree is not new at all as it has been existent in some parts of the globe ever since the ancient times.
Oman, Yemen and Egypt have long been associated with the plant with records even showing that Egyptians prescribed frankincense-related oils in their medicine and recipes.
Enough of the historical stuff now and let’s get to how you can make yourself this medicinal drink.
What You Will Need to Make Your Own Frankincense Water:
- A bag of Frankincense resin
- A small glass jar
- ¼ glass of Water
How to Make the Drink:
The beauty of this drink is easy to make. You just need to place the resin (extracted from the plant) in a jar and pour enough water and cover the resin and enough to fill the jar.
Make sure the water is clean and boiled to reduce the chances of contamination. The same can be said of the jars you will be using.
How to Use
If you are a first-timer, make sure you introduce your body slowly to the drink whilst taking a few ounces spread throughout the day.
What are the Benefits of Frankincense Water?
The biggest benefit you are bound to reap from using this drink lies in the fact that it has been scientifically proven to work very well in reducing the chances of contracting cancer.
The other positive aspects include:
- Improving immunity
- Enhancing digestion hence reducing digestion complications
- Protecting your skin by speeding up regeneration
- Reducing stress and inflammation
- Facilitating ease of respiration in the sense that it reduces congestion and phlegm deposits
Now that you know the benefits it’s time to try out this superb organic solution and see how it works! Remember to try out frankincense oils as well but always make sure you are getting authentic ones and not the fake ones.
- 12 Most Endangered Animals in the World That Are Almost Extinct - October 28, 2017
- Artemisinin: a Cancer-Fighting Substance from a Little-Known Chinese Herb - October 15, 2017
- Hydrotherapy: an Amazingly Simple Way to Boost Your Immunity in Just 15 Seconds a Day - October 12, 2017
Copyright © 2014-2020 Life Advancer. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.