These natural body cleanse techniques are simple and effective. With your doctor’s guidance, you can perform them at home.
Do you want to restore the balance to your body? Or do you want to restore optimal respiratory, digestive and nervous system function? A natural body cleanse is a good start!
These systems have to work together for your optimum health, but their functions can be compromised when overloaded with toxins. And when they do not work as they should, our bodies get sick. What you need to prevent it is a body cleanse that will help to restore balance to your system.
With success from a natural body cleanse method, you will be able to rid of the toxins your body has accumulated over time. Otherwise, toxin buildup will lead to a poor immune system and slow metabolism, among other health-damaging effects.
Natural Body Cleanse Methods and Techniques
Feel more energized, focused and refreshed with a detox diet! The following natural body cleanse techniques are proven simple and effective. And with your doctor’s guidance, you can do it at home.
1. Colon Cleanse
Rid of the toxin buildup in your colon and bowels by combining a tablespoon of psyllium husk with a cup of water and drinking it thrice a day for a week to achieve the best results.
How does it work? It does by ridding the colon from parasites, fat buildup, and toxins, which lead to constipation, low energy levels, and digestive problems.
2. Toxic metal body cleanse
Have you heard of this detox diet? People with high levels of toxicity from aluminum, mercury, lead and cadmium in their body must consider the toxic metal cleanse.
For the best results, you should do it twice a year to prevent long-term toxic metal accumulation.
Quick Fact: One reason to do a toxic metal cleanse is to prevent the accumulation of toxic chemicals from aspartame that breaks down into methanol, formic acid and formaldehyde after being inside our body for 20 minutes.
3. Juice fasting
If you love fruits and vegetables, then you might want to try the juice fasts, which diet plan include apples, beets, carrots, pears, ginger root, cabbage, kale, and pineapple. While juice fasting, avoid citrus fruits; instead, choose organic harvests.
4. Liver detox
This natural body cleanse method helps in eliminating the toxins that would otherwise affect liver function. It is very simple and effective. At the very least, you just have to add chlorophyll and green juices, such as dandelion greens and wheatgrass, to your diet.
If you’re not into drinking these juices, opt for beets, lemons, limes, and celery or add spices, such as turmeric, rosemary, cumin, cayenne and curry into your dishes.
Lastly, even after the liver cleanse, eliminate soda and coffee from your diet. Make it a permanent part of your lifestyle.
5. Harmful organism detox
Harmful organisms affect your health because they steal the nutrients supposedly for the cells. You can do intestinal detoxification with four herbs – black walnut hull, wormwood, American wormseed, and clove. They are hostile to harmful organisms that would otherwise weaken your intestinal and overall health.
For the best results, you may also want to consume probiotics foods, such as Kefir and yogurt, or take probiotics supplements that will discourage the growth of harmful microorganisms and support gut health.
6. Lung cleanse
More often than not, we ignore our lungs, which over time weaken due to exposure to killer microbes, pollutants, and chemicals especially in the case of smokers who develop black from pink lungs due to tar deposit.
You need to detoxify the lungs to help in the expulsion of toxins and restoration of its optimal function and health. Lung detoxification may also reduce your risk of cancer and other respiratory illnesses. A few tips for the best results here include,
- Alkalizing your body is important during the lung cleanse. Drink carrot juice at brunch as one of the ways to alkalize the blood.
- Drink green tea before bed to release intestinal toxins, which often lead to constipation that will interfere with the cleansing process.
- Cleanse your lungs with potassium from sources, such as banana, oranges, tomatoes, spinach, and carrots.
- Another great remedy for a lung cleanse includes the drinking of lemon or pineapple juice before breakfast.
- Drink or eat that ginger. It can get rid of toxins from the lungs and unclog your respiratory tract. For about 30 minutes, you can also soak in a ginger powder bath to promote sweating and rid of body toxins.
- Chew five peppermint leaves daily to get rid of lung bacteria.
- Include antioxidants in your diet. Drink 400 ml of cranberry or pineapple juice before going to bed. Either can eliminate bacteria in and purify your lungs.
Don’t skip the lung-healthy stuff in your diet, and remember to follow these tips for a natural body cleanse.
7. Alkaline or raw foods detox
This natural body cleanse method combines the principle of eating small amounts of sprouts, seeds and nuts and large amounts of raw fruits and vegetables. The detox diet works by cleansing different body systems, such as the liver and the colon.
It also aids in alkalizing the body to prevent the buildup of acid in the blood due to a non-alkaline diet.
8. Candida cleanse
Removing all the sugars in your diet will do the Candida cleanse. It requires avoiding all sugar forms, including fruit juices. Wheat and refined flour products are also unwelcome Foods with yeasts and even natural sweeteners are also a no-go in it.
Get your grocery list and cross out cheese, mushrooms. Soy sauce, dried fruits, and pickled vegetables as well. To improve results, add probiotics to your diet.
More Natural Body Cleanse Tips and Remedies
- Add more fiber to your diet. Some great sources include fresh fruits, brown rice, and vegetables, such as cabbage, radishes, and beets. Chlorella and seaweeds are also excellent.
- Take herbs, such as green tea and dandelion root, to detoxify and protect the liver.
- Meditate to clear your mind.
- Exercise to release toxins through your skin by sweating.
- Keep negative thoughts away.
- Buy an air purification system to clear up pet dander, fumes, smoke and small particles from indoor air. Having this device, sensitive family members, including children and seniors, can prevent suffering from allergies. Finally, those with asthma can also prevent attacks without those triggers – indoor air pollutants.
- Drink more water to help with perspiration, produce saliva and flush waste material out the body. For the best results, drink at least eight glasses of water.
- Eliminate waste through perspiration by soaking in a sauna bath.
- Let oxygen circulate better by breathing deeply.
How Often Should I Do a Natural Body Cleanse?
Detox up to four times a year, ideally every season change. If you cannot do it in this frequency, you may also do it twice a year – one in fall and the other in spring.
For timings, a detox diet calls for one to two weeks. Some also have mini body cleanse sessions – once a week or thrice a month. In other cases, some medical practitioners recommend their patients to do a detox for one to six weeks or longer.
Should You Do a Natural Body Cleanse?
By flushing out toxins from the liver, lungs, and colon with a natural body cleanse method, you’ll be able to get more out of life, stay active and disease-free. But before undergoing any detox method or using any tips and remedies shared here, consult your doctor.
Let them know if you are taking any medication or having an underlying medical condition. When given the go signal, ask for their advice and recommendation about the best natural body cleanse method that suits you.
Harvest the rewards of body cleanse techniques – better mood, better health and better quality of living today!
Author Bio: A blogger, personal finance enthusiast with slight “addiction” of planning and organizing whether it’s a healthy lifestyle or just life in general. All these addiction evidence can be found as informative articles on sirjasonwinters.com where Michael is currently working as a content manager.
- Why Do Children Lie? The Science of Deceptive Behavior - May 10, 2020
- Science-Backed Negative Effects of Technology on Mental Health - April 30, 2020
- How to Be More Grateful and Feel Happier with What You Have - January 23, 2020
Copyright © 2014-2020 Life Advancer. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.