If you want to remove mucus from lungs naturally, this is the best way.
The respiratory consists of important organs in the human body. As important as it is, it is quite difficult to completely take care of it at all times; it is a very delicate system.
Allergic reactions, asthma, common colds and runny nose are some of the common problems associated with the system. It is hard to find pharmaceutical medications which heal these common diseases completely.
Alternatively, there are some, which can provide relief for the symptoms only.
Pharmaceutical medicines come with a pack of its side effects which can result in serious health issues. A weak immune system is one of the likely worst scenarios.
It results in other serious health issues that might not even be related to the respiratory system in any way. Itchiness, dizziness, rashes, swelling, breathing troubles, nausea, and vomiting are part of the side effects too. Fortunately, there is a way to avoid all these.
Ever heard of Mullein Weed Plant?
It is a weed plant which has so many health benefits. It is found in most parts of the world and has been used for over 100 years to cure respiratory diseases such as colds and lung weakness, just to mention a few.
The plant is rich in Saponins and emollient properties. Saponins are natural expectorants which help remove mucus from lungs naturally. It also expels bacteria by forcing them to leave the body with the mucus. Emollient properties help soothe the throat and curb the pain.
The best way to take Mullein is to prepare it as a tea to make it more effective.
- 2 teaspoons of mullein leaves.
- 1 ½ cups of water.
- 1 teaspoon of dried spearmint.
- 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Put the water to boil.
- Put the mullein leaves in the boiling water. It is good to use a strainer to submerge it.
- Use a separate strainer to add spearmint to the same boiling water.
- Let it stay in the water for about 15 minutes.
- You can as well add honey to it but it is optional.
You can take this tea to remove mucus from lungs naturally and generally relief respiratory issues at any time. No side effects and no fear of weakened immunity. Could there be anything better than this?
No more chest and nose congestions, colds and pain caused by flu. If you have been visiting a doctor so much lately, or you have been taking over-the-counter medications for your respiratory issues then it is time to change. Mullein tea won’t disappoint you.
- 12 Most Endangered Animals in the World That Are Almost Extinct - October 28, 2017
- Artemisinin: a Cancer-Fighting Substance from a Little-Known Chinese Herb - October 15, 2017
- Hydrotherapy: an Amazingly Simple Way to Boost Your Immunity in Just 15 Seconds a Day - October 12, 2017
Copyright © 2014-2020 Life Advancer. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.