Do you have facial hair? Well, there is nothing wrong in that. It is very natural to have facial hair. Of course, for men, it is what is ‘right’, but the same cannot be said in the case of women. For this reason, they use different techniques to remove facial hair.
For women, there is a certain bar the society has set. No facial hair allowed, period! In fact, facial hair in women is considered unsightly, something that may make women lose some self-esteem and feel bad about their appearance.
But whose fault is it? It is natural, right? After all, you have no control over nature or do you? The best you can do is to find some solutions to it.
This is why today, women with facial hair use techniques such as shaving while others opt to use hair removal creams and laser hair removal methods to get rid of this hair.
Times are changing, though, as more and women are realizing that some of these methods do more harm to the skin and the body rather than being of help.
So, how to remove facial hair naturally?
Some women are now turning to natural remedies for hair removal and a few have already born fruits. One of the natural methods that stand out is a solution that has long been used women around the Middle East.
This tested and proven solution literally does the magic that no other solution has ever done. You will surely be running away from the shaver soon! Do you know one fascinating bit about this hair removal solution?
It is simple to make plus the ingredients are all in your kitchen!
Enough of the juicy stories, let’s get down to real business already. The next section of the article takes you through a very simple guide to making a homemade hair remover solution that will turn your life around.
Why not try out and see how this facial hair removal remedy works for you? This is what you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric (read some more about turmeric)
- 2 tablespoon of chickpeas flour
- Milk or yogurt
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl
- Mix well to get a smooth mixture.
*You need to know the direction in which your hair grows.
- Apply the mixture in the direction of your hair growth and leave it there for about 20 minutes.
- Let it dry. Remove the dried mixture with wet cotton wool dipped in warm water or simply rub it with a soft brush.
- Repeat this procedure for at least 3 times a week for a month for better results.
Your hair will start disappearing and in no time you will have a permanent hairless in your face you have long been craving for!
- 12 Most Endangered Animals in the World That Are Almost Extinct - October 28, 2017
- Artemisinin: a Cancer-Fighting Substance from a Little-Known Chinese Herb - October 15, 2017
- Hydrotherapy: an Amazingly Simple Way to Boost Your Immunity in Just 15 Seconds a Day - October 12, 2017
Like what you are reading? Subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss new life-advancing articles!