This incredible homemade German remedy has some incredible benefits and it’s really easy to make!
If you want to improve your overall health, including decreasing your cholesterol, boosting your immunity and helping to prevent infections, then this is the remedy for you. It’s simple and it’s effective.
What’s more, this unbelievable mixture only needs four ingredients, many of which you will probably already have in your home. Make up a large batch by following these instructions and you enjoy the benefits for a recommended three week period.
Here are just some of the benefits this drink has:
- treating atherosclerosis
- treating cold and flu
- improving your immune system
- cleansing your liver
- preventing calcification in organism
- fight against vascular congestion
- helping to prevent infection
- decreasing your cholesterol
- 4 organic lemons (leave their peel on)
- One ginger root (around 3-4 cm is fine)
- 4 large garlic heads
- 2 liters of water
You will also need a blender, a saucepan, and a glass bottle (to hold the mixture) to make this drink.
- Wash the lemons and chop them into smaller pieces
- Peel the garlic
- Add the lemons, ginger, and garlic to a blender and blend until it has a good texture
- Add the blend to a saucepan
- Add the water to the saucepan and boil the mixture
- Once boiled, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down
- Strain the blend with a strainer and pour the final liquid into a glass bottle
To gain the incredible benefits from this old German remedy, it’s best to consume a glass of the liquid two hours before a meal. You should keep this up for three weeks, then have a one week break, and start the mixture for another three week period again. This is the best way to really enjoy the benefits of this powerful drink.
If you find the drink a little difficult to drink on a regular basis, you can add honey to the mixture to taste. Make sure you keep the drink in the refrigerator at all times to keep it fresh.
You should start to notice the health benefits after the first three week period. But to make sure the effects are long-lasting, you should still continue to undertake the second three-week-long period.
- The Emotions That Might Be Hiding Behind Your Headaches and Migraines - October 8, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why People Prefer the Single Life - October 7, 2016
- How to Use Orange Peels to Make a Powerful Vitamin C Supplement at Home - October 5, 2016
Copyright © 2014-2020 Life Advancer. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.