Do you feel anxious, depressed or nervous? Well, know that each finger has an emotional connection to your emotions.
Ancient medicine is surely perplexing! If you are doubting this, then you have not heard of an ancient Japanese healing method known as Jin Shin Jyutsu.
Well, if this is new to you, I hope you read through this article as your mind will be blown by how effective this method is in keeping your emotions in check.
For those who love history when it was introduced to the US by Mary Burmeister – an Asian-American who learned this skill from Jiro Murai, Japanese, in the mid-fifties. From then on, it has gained popularity around owing to the fact that it is very easy to implement.
In fact, you do not need supervision or guidance from an expert to get the best out of Jin Shin Jyutsu method.
Interestingly, this technique relieves your body from stress, anxiety, sadness, and nervousness using your fingers. It is believed that each finger is connected to an organ.
For example, the ring finger is believed to be connected to the heart and that’s why the ring is put there to symbolize love.
The bottom line is that each finger has an emotional connection and this is how:
- The thumb finger is related to worry
- The index finger is related to fear
- The middle finger is related to anger
- The ring finger is related to sadness
- The pinky is related to low self-esteem
The Japanese believe that a lot of energy runs through our body and if directed in the right way, it can help in relaxing the body. So, why not try out this technique to comfort your body?
Try Jin Shin Jyutsu Technique in the Following Simple Steps:
1. Well, the first thing you need to know is how your fingers are associated with emotions. In other words, if you know the emotion you are experiencing, and the finger that it is correlated with, you can focus on that finger. If you do not know which finger is which, you can run through your fingers in a simultaneous manner.
2. Firmly hold your finger(s) for a few minutes perhaps 2 to 5 minutes.
3. Slowly breath in and out until you relax.
4. When you feel a pulse of energy in the finger you are holding, move to another one depending on the emotion you are experiencing.
The beauty is that you can do it anywhere and at any time! So, if you ever feel anxious, whether you are reading, watching or even driving, use this technique to improve your emotion and health!
- 12 Most Endangered Animals in the World That Are Almost Extinct - October 28, 2017
- Artemisinin: a Cancer-Fighting Substance from a Little-Known Chinese Herb - October 15, 2017
- Hydrotherapy: an Amazingly Simple Way to Boost Your Immunity in Just 15 Seconds a Day - October 12, 2017
Copyright © 2014-2022 Life Advancer. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.