“Cold” relationship between partners

///“Cold” relationship between partners
“Cold” relationship between partners2018-07-26T12:55:18+00:00

Life Advancer ~ Life Improvement Guide Forums Relationships Relationships & Marriage “Cold” relationship between partners

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Coming across with this subject in real life I thought I would like to improve my knowledge about it and hear other opinions and thoughts, from people going through stage of their relation. I am very keen in listening about different ways to coop with this phase without involving separation.

Panagiotis K.
    Keymaster

Hello Walina,

It is really sad that you have this situation with your partner. You can think a lot of different reasons about why this is happening. I’m not sure if it is possible for you to change their feelings and their relationship condition easily. Something else you should have in mind is that they might be hiding from you the reason for this “cold” relationship.

A good way to start is to talk to your partner about this. Discussing this might not change the condition, but that’s a small start. You have a long way to go, to see some real results.

Valerie S.
    Participant

Hi Walina, it may be that your partner is a reserved person who doesn’t show his feelings easily. Many introverts struggle with this, especially at the beginning of a relationship. When showing his feelings openly, he may feel like he is being vulnerable and weak, that’s why he doesn’t. I think you just need to wait to get to know him a little better and he will open up as soon as he knows you better and feels more comfortable in your company.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.