Life is what you make of it – so why not make yours happy? In the face of challenge, defeat, disappointment, discouragement, tragedy, and failure, it can sometimes be difficult to focus on the positive. But if you understand that your emotions start from within, you have the power to create a vibrant, fulfilling and happy existence – the life that you’ve always dreamed of.
If you’re ready for inspiration and motivation to create a life of happiness, read on! 15 Quotes about Happiness to Inspire You to Live Your Best Life.
1. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” -Jim Rohn
2. “Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.” -Paulo Coelho
3. “If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.” -Chinese Proverb
4. “Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.” -Benjamin Franklin
5. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” -Helen Keller
6. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” –Aristotle
7. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” -Joel Osteen
8. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes us happy.” -Charles Spurgeon
9. “Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.” -Elbert Hubbard
10. “Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.” -Marianne Williamson
11. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.” -Albert Einstein
12. “In order to carry a positive action, we must first develop a positive vision.” -Dalai Lama
13. “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” -Brian Tracey
14. “Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.” -William E. Gladstone
15. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Herman Cain.
Copyright © 2017 Life Advancer. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,